Parts Of A Sunfish Diagram Large Bond Bass Fishing Question?

Large Bond Bass Fishing Question? - parts of a sunfish diagram

I live in a small lake basin (2 to 3 ha of water), which is shaped like a pork chop (with bone) in the north of Texas. The pond is shallow for the most part. From 3 feet on the edges, and 6-15 at the deepest point of the lake. The light is low, with many algae, the visibility (from 1 to 1.5 m). The background is dark, blackish leaves the floor of the dress. N Vegita I know that in the water. There are a lot of SunFish and shad. There are many books catfish 5-10.

I know it's big mouth in the water, because I caught one on a rubber shad. I have also said that several neighbors who have seen or caught some large 3-5 pound deep into the past.

Based on this information, because it heats the water, should win the users. I tried several models in different colors (red, blue / black, white, silver), without success. I tried running crank baits and surface lures rattle case some success. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment