Die Sims 2 No Cd Crack I Was Wondering If My New Laptop Would Be Able To Play The Sims 2/3, Spore Or Starcraft 2?

I was wondering if my new laptop would be able to play the Sims 2/3, Spore or Starcraft 2? - die sims 2 no cd crack

Hello I am new to Yahoo Answers and I will not have much "great" graphics I wish I could play these games (and expansions) without frames, or slow freezing gameplay

--- Intel ® Core ™ 2 Duo Mobile
Processor speed 2.0 GHz ---
800 MHz system bus ---
--- The 2 MB L2 cache
System Memory (RAM) --- 4GB DDR2
--- Type Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
HDD Capacity 250 GB ---
--- Optical Drive Dual Layer DVD ± RW / CD-RW
--- Intel ® Graphics Media Accelerator 45000MHD
--- Video memory up to 1759MB Total Available
--- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with SP1

0 comments:

Post a Comment