Crazy Bathroom Designs Teenage Girls Bedroom Help?

Teenage girls bedroom help? - crazy bathroom designs

So my father is building a new house and I get the basement, there's a baby on the way I think it is easier to accomplish. So I said, the general and even a basement bathroom. It's great because I love my .... lol space and darkness. I need help with design. I sorta like the Gothic look, but I do not know what color to paint the walls. All my furniture in my room is black, so I need something to take this task is not purple, red or black? How can I make my room look beautiful and to look open and not empty? What should I do with the bathroom? the floor, all concrete, because my father is a concrete finisher, and I can the ground when its ugly design. It makes me crazy please help and links to share rooms, or can look great taste. This gives me a peek into the room I would have liked. With the stock market:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment