Razorblade Throwing Stars My Ex Boyf Tried To Break In To My House By Screwing Up The Locks, How Can I Prove It Was Him?

My ex boyf tried to break in to my house by screwing up the locks, how can I prove it was him? - razorblade throwing stars

It was the morning of Saturday, 5 pm was obvious he was drunk, knocked on my door, throw things at my window, shouted at me and my children and I listened as he tried to cross the sliding back. I ignored it and pretended that I was not at home, as he used to do things like this, and if I in any way, it is worse to respond. I have a DVO out. Anyway, I continued as if nothing had happened, until today, when my children told me that 2 external closures are fully controlled by a screwdriver or something has been destroyed, there was a knife he used to turn the Screen cut. I called the police and asked what I could do, but they said they couldnt prove he was not. I think it's stupid, what about fingerprints or what? Who knows how I can prove that the error? My neighbors do not see or hear anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment