Plugins Not Showing Up Simcity 4 Where Do I Install Mods For SimCity 4? I Put Them In My Plugins Folder But They Aren't Showing Up In The Game

Where do I install mods for SimCity 4? I put them in my plugins folder but they aren't showing up in the game - plugins not showing up simcity 4

I downloaded the zip file, then in the folder "My Documents" extracted plugin directory (C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Documents and Settings \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ My Documents \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ SimCity 4 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ plugins), but not represented in the game . Then I extracted to the plugins directory "C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Program Files \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Maxis \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ SimCity 4 Deluxe \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ plugins ", but not yet submitted. These modifications are very popular that simtropolis.com been downloaded thousands of times, so I know it should work. The instructions that I can find on the net that get "into the plugin folder. Who knows what I am doing wrong?

2 comments:

dwales.a... said...

Do you have the original disc? If so, copy and paste all the files visible on the hard disk into a folder on your desktop or Sp4 right for you. After all files have been copied, insert the plug-ins in the Plug-ins folder in SC4. Then you can compress the folder into an ISO format. Here you can find small programs to compress the files in this format can http://www.filehippo.com. If the files were in a single ISO file is compressed, you need to run Daemon Tools (also available in the Hippo-file). Left Daemon Tools, click the icon in the taskbar and select the ISO file to run a "virtual drive" that is such a thing as an imaginary entity that fools your computer to think that the ISO file is a disk. If RUnited Nations should work correctly with their additions. If you have more problems with her, every e-mail, then I would be more than happy to help.

I have all the files needed to play the game, including cracks, DLL, etc.

BROOKEEE... said...

The question is, why you're still playing Sim City 4?

Post a Comment