My Military Retirement Pay Was Lower In January 2010 WILL I BE ABLE TO REFINANCE MY MORTGAGE?

WILL I BE ABLE TO REFINANCE MY MORTGAGE? - my military retirement pay was lower in january 2010

It is just over 2 years was my house in foreclosure. I have money to full pay and continue for approximately 24 hours. In the last 2 years I have been paid in full on time every month, but my credit is taken.

The mortgage is 7.75%, with a lot of equity in the house. Can I re-fi? If this is not my gift of death. co., anyone else?

Are Lending Tree, Quicken, etc., mortgage companies legitimately much advertising (). I was in the army in the 60s, could still qualify for the VA to?
Each additional item inconvenience or not?

An interest rate will help me obtain payment from my retirement. I'm in Illinois, which really makes a difference. Thank you for the advice.

1 comments:

STEVEN F said...

If your income is sufficient to justify the payments, you must have at least 20% of the capital and worked for at least 2 years, you should be able to qualify for refinancing. Lending Tree and Quicken are legitimate, but mortgage brokers, lenders do not. That is, they are not really ready. Download for offers of loans.

Post a Comment